Tuesday 8 October 2013

Exclusive on new shows.

Sadly it has come to the end of what has been a very busy summer for me and this year has been one of the best yet, with shows at my usual events and a few new ones thrown in for good measure. Thank you to all those who have booked, watched laughed and had a good time with me this summer without you I would not be where I am today I only have you to thank. Now I am getting prepared for the future months ahead hence why I have not written a blog for a while. I am always working on new ideas on how to improve my regular performances. Also with three new shows created and ready for there debut. That's right three new shows, this is an exclusive right here. The first is.

Halloween Show. This child friendly show will have you gripped in your seats. With bumps in the night, unexpected appearances, ghostly goings on and many spooky surprises in store.

Christmas Show. Getting ready for Christmas is lot's of fun and what better way to get ready for the big day than with magic. Not forgetting a naughty monkey, all is revealed in the show.

Easter Show: Prof Dan's favorite time of year because you can have chocolate, not like he needs an excuse. There will be surprising productions, colorful happenings and not forgetting there will be lots of sweets and chocolate as long as Robbie the rabbit does not get his hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment