Wednesday 3 December 2014

Keeping busy throughout the Christmas seson


Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well and getting into the Christmas spirit. It is a busy time of the year for me with Punch and Judy performing at Fairs. This year they are performing at Grassington Dickensian Festival. I really enjoy this event because the whole village get to join in dressing up and there are some fabulous market stalls selling something for everyone. It really gets you in the mood for Christmas.

I have also been busy performing my Christmas Magic show at Schools and other events. I am really exited this year because Frozen has been such a hit I have decided to add some frozen themed magic into the show, so I have spent the last month developing a new act for this theme. Which goes to show everything is always being improved and my shows will only get bigger and better.

Not forgetting Magic Elf, he is a walk around entertainer keeping all the family occupied at a Santa’s Grotto in York. This will be his 4th year and there is always some magic up his sleeve. This year I have decided to make a video explaining the important details in an entertaining way. If you would like to check out that video and more be sure to visit my Youtube channel by clicking here. To keep up to date on shows to the public (at fairs ect) I always advertise them on my Facebook page, if you have not liked the page yet then click here. For party tips and jokes Twitter is the best place to catch me once again click here and get tweeting. I hope you all have a great Christmas whatever you are doing. Bye for now.

Prof Dan Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment