Thursday 22 January 2015

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015

Well 2014 is over, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are ready to face the new year. Here at HQ we are always trying to improve our services and this year we have a lot planned for you, so keep a look out on our Facebook and Twitter.

I thought we would start the year with a short film simply titled "A week in the life of Professor Dan Slater", from the title you can imagine what the video is about. The reason for doing it is because I like documentaries, I have always been interested in what happens behind the scenes whether it's a film, theatre production or music video. With me being a children's entertainer every show is different which always makes it interesting and this video is shot from my point of view.

In this short film you will see a variety of lectures on magic, fireworks, an interview with the wife which is not to be missed not forgetting a giant marshmallow man, all is revealed in the video. Click here to watch and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment