Friday 27 February 2015

York Wedding Deals

Hi Everyone

One of the reasons I love my job is I get to perform at a variety of events. I am proud to say I am well known for performing at birthday parties doing magic, fairs doing Punch and Judy and shopping centres entertaining with balloon modelling.

Over the years I have noticed an increase in the amount of  weddings I entertain at. I would imagine it is because my reputation has grown over time. So much so just over a year ago I was invited to join the York Wedding Deals to provide my services as their family entertainer. As the group name suggests all the companies are based in York providing a service and if you book a few of us in the group for your wedding you get a discount. For more information on us click here.

Once a month we meet up to discuss how we can improve the group and usually one of the companies does a presentation. In mine I ended up teaching everyone how to make a balloon dog, as you do.


Since joining I have worked with a few of them at events which was nice because they got to see me in action.

Last year we put on our own wedding fair so we could display what we do to bride and grooms to be. I had my Punch and Judy booth on display and was keeping everyone entertained throughout with balloon modelling, it was a great day. Recently our video production team put together a clip of the day click here to see and enjoy. That's all for this blog, take care of yourselves.

All the best
Prof Dan Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment